- effective for all users on October 20, 2002
Welcome to the User Agreement for PilotMarket.net This Agreement describes the terms and conditions applicable to your use of our services available under the domain and sub-domains of www.PilotMarket.net. If you do not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not use or access our services. If you have any questions, please Contact Us.
We may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on our site. The last amendment to this Agreement was effective for all users on October 20, 2002.
1. Membership Eligibility.
You must be 18 years of age to use our services. Our services are available only to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. If you do not qualify, please do not use our services. If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement.
2. Fees and Rates. Website is currently free.
However, we reserve the rights to charge fee for some categories of listings or for all of them. There is no obligation to advertisers to continue the ad after fee is involved. All advertisers will be notified 30 days in advance thru our message board or via email if any part of PilotMarket Will become for fee.
3. Information Control. We do not control the information provided by other users that is made available through our system. You may find other user's information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please
Contact Us if you see any inappropriate listing.
4. Listing Description, You must be legally able to sell the item(s) or service you advertise on our site. You must describe your item or service and all terms of sale on the listing page of our site. Your listings may only include text descriptions, graphics, pictures and other content relevant to the sale of that item or service. All listed items or services must be listed in an appropriate category. You may not promote your Web Site in your listing. You can only advertise your Product or Service. If You are submitted your URL address in the registration page,- this address will be advertised on each of your listings in the contact information, but it is totally up to the visitor to go there or not. No clicable items or any other content witch will interfere with browsing of our web site are allowed in any listing. Listing it's self is the palace to advertise Product or Service. All listings with violation of this policy will be removed.
5. Fraud. Without limiting any other remedies, PilotMarket may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with our site.
6. Your Information. "Your Information" is defined as any information you provide to us or other users in the registration, or through any email feature. You are solely responsible for Your Information, and we act as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of Your Information.
7. Restricted Activities. Your Information (or any Information listed) and your activities on the site shall not: (a) be false, inaccurate or misleading; b) be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items; (c) infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy; (d) violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, discrimination or false advertising); (e) be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing; (f) be obscene or contain pornography of any kind; (g) contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information; (h) create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers; and (i) link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of goods or services that are prohibited under this Agreement.
Much of the information on our site is updated on a real time basis and is proprietary or is licensed to PilotMarket by our users or third parties. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content (except for Your Information) from our website without the prior expressed written permission of PilotMarket or the appropriate third party.
Without limiting other remedies, we may immediately remove your item listings, warn our community of your listings, issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide our services to you if: (a) you breach this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference; (b) we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us; or (c) we believe that your Listings may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users or us.
11. No Warranty:
WE, OUR SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES AND OUR SUPPLIERS PROVIDE OUR WEB SITE AND SERVICES "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. WE, OUR SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES AND OUR SUPPLIERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
12. Use Is At Visitor's
Risk: VISITOR EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF PilotMarket.net IS AT VISITOR'S OWN RISK. VISITOR SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROTECTING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF VISITOR'S PASSWORD, IF ANY. NEITHER PilotMarket.net, ITS AFFILIATES, NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS, WARRANT THAT PilotMarket.net SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF PilotMarket.net, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH PilotMarket.net. PRICE INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS OF ALL INFORMATION, OPINIONS AND OTHER MATERIAL ON PilotMarket.net
13. Disclaimer of Liability:
THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTUOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. VISITOR SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT PilotMarket.net IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER VISITORS OR THIRD PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH VISITOR.
14. Visitor's Waiver of Damages:
IN NO EVENT WILL PilotMarket.net, OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING PilotMarket.net BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE PilotMarket.net. VISITOR HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT ON PilotMarket.net.
15. No Agency.
You and PilotMarket are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
17. Legal Compliance.
You shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our service and your advertising.
Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices shall be given by postal mail to PilotMarket. 2106 Bath ave. 1 Floor, Unit 217 Brooklyn, NY 11214 (in the case of PilotMarket) or to the email address you provide to PilotMarket during the registration process (in your case).
19. Changes in Terms and Conditions: PilotMarket. ("PilotMarket.net") has the right to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use, at any time. PilotMarket.net has the right to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to Visitor's use of PilotMarket.net, or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including, but not limited to, adding fees and charges for use at any time. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by means including, but not limited to, posting on PilotMarket.net, or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means by which Visitor obtains notice thereof. Any use of PilotMarket.net by Visitor subsequent to such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by Visitor of such changes, modifications or additions.
Unless otherwise indicated, trademarks that appear on this site are trademarks of PilotMarket.net or its affiliates. All other trademarks not owned by The PilotMarket.net or its affiliates that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by PilotMarket.net or its affiliates.
By submitting pictures or any other material to PilotMarket.net you give us
permission to use this materials for promotion of your product, service or
promotion of PilotMarket.net and sub-domains of www.PilotMarket.net.
Aircraft Dealers please read this! If
You are an aircraft dealer and have your own website It is enough for you to
place just one aircraft listing and you giving PilotMarket permission to create
listings for the rest of your inventory. All you have to do is to keep it
current on our site or at least delete expired listings.
22. Equipment for Visitor's Use:
Visitor shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephones, computer hardware, and other equipment needed for access to and use of PilotMarket.net and for any/all charges related thereto.
24. This paragraph is for "Work at home" websites and companies and "Typing Jobs" websites and companies. We will state this as clear as possible: You are not allowed to post any listings on www.PilotMarket.net with advertising job or business opportunities. If any such listing is posted, the owner of advertised company is agreed to pay $1000.00 (One thousand) US dollars per day of advertising for every listing posted to PilotMarket administration.
23. Entire Agreement:
25. Last Modified:
September 20, 2010